TC-20T Airbrush Compressor by Master Airbrush
A brief description of this compressor can be given in one sentence: It is a Professional high performance single-piston airbrush air compressor with air storage tank and air pressure regulator with gauge and a water trap filter. Okay, so this one very long sentence. But it gives you a complete insight of what are you dealing with. However, let’s give a bit more information.
- Is compact and lightweight which makes it easy to carry (also has a built-in handle).
- Has thermal overload protection; turns itself off automatically if overheated.
- Has a true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air.
- Has a preset option for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture.
- Designed to work only on demand, and produces full-capacity air when you need it. Automatically shuts off when not in use.
- Supports airbrushing for most airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists. Also suitable for hobbies, crafts, nail art, auto graphics temporary tattoos, tanning, cake decorating, etc.
- Has full 2 year warranty.
What’s in the box?
Well the answer to this question is rather simple. In the box you can find the TC-20T Airbrush Compressor made by Master Airbrush. No surprises there!
Dimensions and specific features
The product dimensions are 13″ h x 6.5″ w x 13″ l, while its weight is 11.5 pounds (approximately 5.2kg). It has the horsepower of 1/5 and delivers high air volume (0.8 cfm) and air flow (25 liters per minute). The voltage is 110-120v/60hz. The motor is a single piston one with 0.92 gallon (3.5 liters) air tank, free maintenance, oil-less and has a quiet operation (59 db). Air is drawn from the large air storage tank providing you a constant regulated pressure. And there’s zero pulsation because air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons.
Working Pressure: 15-45 psi; Auto Stop: at 57 psi; Auto Start: at 43 psi. Maximum Pressure: Factory preset at 57 psi, without preset control 85 psi.
Pros and cons
- Precise Air adjustment
- Automatic On/OFF shutoff
- Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation
- Air – On – Demand
- Thermally Protected
- Single Piston Motor
- Full 2 year warranty
- Various uses
- Could over heat, but the solution is to turn it off and let it cool for a while.
Review and final verdict
I had the opportunity to try this compressor and I have to say that it is great! I was amazed how quiet it was. It provided flawless performance because the even pressure in the reserve tank. Made of excellent materials, has a nice long cord, a pressure relief valve, moisture trap, an accurate gauge… All I can say is wow! Who would have thought you could get into airbrushing for just around $100?!